Tobacco on the Internet
- Celluloid Cigarettes report from ABC has slide show of actors smoking in film
- Female celebrity smoking list
- Film sites links
- Insider 1999 filmnotes
- Kids, Smoking, and Movies: Are kids being paid to smoke in movies? includes a link to the Sylvester Stallone 1983 letter acknowledging payment to smoke in films
- Lucy Gaston from Discovery.com
- Moderntimes.com focuses on classic films, including the so-called B-films that were originally introduced as 'second feature' films, and over twenty essays on directors, films, genres, etc,, with many images and audio clips.
- Silents Majority Online Journal of Silent Film includes the 'Silents Specialists' section featuring in-depth articles on selected topics to do with silent films, and the 'Dreamland' section with QuickTime movies, and a Photo Gallery
- Smoke in the Eye PBS documentary: "On April 2, 1996, Frontline broadcast "Smoke in the Eye," a documentary which traced the efforts of commercial television news journalists to air stories concerning the tobacco industry and the ensuing litigation efforts which attempted to and in some cases succeeded in blocking the broadcast of those news stories. This website includes a reprise of the major points in the television broadcast by featuring text versions of interviews in the documentary. The webumentary entitled "The Cigarette Papers: a Docu-Drama in Three Acts" compliments "Smoke in the Eye," by guiding us through a selection of documents from the Brown and Williamson Collections" - Articles from PBS "Smoke in the Eye"
- Smoking from all sides has links
- Smoking in Cinema and TV Image File Directory has clips from films such as the a teen-age film "The Assassination Game"
- Tobacco BBS has section on movies and culture
- Tobacco Documents
- Tobacco Timeline selections
- Turlington anti-smoking film clip
- US News and World Report report on David Kessler's book A New Smoking Gun
revised 1/9/01 by Schoenherr